Business Development Manager
Дата размещения:20 Jan 2015
The Business Development Manager reports to the Regional Manager and will ensure that all possible opportunities for Sales and Service in the region are known and pursued by the company. Ensure all Sales targets for the Region are met. The Business Development Manager is in charge of the strategic planning for growth and sales plans for the business in Mexico. The individual provides leadership to Sales, Marketing and service organizations.
Key Requirements, skills & experience:
(Other responsibilities and duties maybe assigned by the Regional Manager)
• Proven ability to increase sales of Drilling Equipment products into the region.
• Have a solid understanding of offshore drilling rigs, lift boats and their associated equipment.
• Produce a comprehensive sales plan including goals, objectives, and strategy for the Regional sales.
• Develop and maintain local relationships with customers, agents and interact with key customers to ensure business is maintained and developed.
• Must communicate effectively with colleges, suppliers, management and customers.
• Maintain full compliance with all requirements associated with the Quality Management System, internal external audits, Code of Conduct and company policies.
• Produce a bi-weekly Report and strategies to develop the country.
• Show a positive attitude and commitment to developing the workforce and operating to high standards of quality and safety at all times.
• 10 years' experience in Mexico.
• 5 years’ experience being employed by a Drilling Equipment Manufacturing company or equivalent.
Key Requirements, Training & Qualifications:
• Bachelors/4yr Engineering Degree preferred but not required
• Proven track record working with Drilling Contractors in Mexico and Pemex.
• Bi-lingual Spanish/English
• Technical background Drilling rigs Onshore and Offshore.
• Leadership Training.
• Sales Training.
This position require the individual to travel approximately 50% plus.