Дата размещения:15 Feb 2015
Essential Job Functions
1. Promoting overseas business.
2. Preparing the tender documents, making the offer of project/products/spare parts.
3. Processing orders, arranging procurement, tracking transportation of goods, customs clearance and handover of goods.
4. Arranging technical clarifications and technical exchange activities with customers.
5. Arranging the business negotiations, business exchanges.
6. Assisting the Marketing Departments to translate the work-related information.
7. Completing other work that supervisor arranged.
Education, Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required
1. Bachelor degree or above, marketing or management major.
2. Good reading and writing skills in English, having a good knowledge of foreign trade business.
3. At least 3 years of relevant work experience in import and export business.
4. Those with rich sales experience of large mechanical and electrical equipment in the oil, marine engineering industry will be preferable.
5. A strong sense of responsibility, highly organization, good expressing ability of speaking and writing.
6. Good team spirit, strong communication skill。
7. Familiar with e-mail and office software.
8. Location: Houston, USA.