Senior Mechanical Engineer
Дата размещения:11 Mar 2015
Essential Job Functions:
1. Identify and manage the development of new product and component designs that deliver enhanced field performance, market appeal, and cost-effectiveness;
2. Design system, sub-systems, and their components to meet customer and/or internal requirements within budget and schedule constraints.
3. Prove these designs through prototype and field testing;
4. Support implementation and marketing of the new designs;
5. Direct drafters and designers and/or other engineers as required by the design tasks to create bill of materials and oversee the creation of drawings.
6. Conduct FEA and/or CFD analysis, root cause failure analysis, and prepare prototype test procedures and reports.
7. Provide engineering support to Manufacturing, QC, Customer Support, Sales, Marketing, and Procurement.
Education, Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required:
1. Bachelor Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Minimum 3 years of machine design experience.
3. Sound understanding of mechanical mechanisms and components such as elastomer seals, bearings, and gears.
4. Proficient in SolidWorks.
5. Experience in design of reciprocating pumps, blowout preventers (BOP) will be a plus.
6. Experience with leading teams on engineering development projects will be a plus.
7. Experience in mechanical/structural dynamic analysis using ANSYS Workbench will be a plus.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.