Technical Support Engineer
Дата размещения:20 Jan 2015
Essential Job Functions
1. Assisting regional sales manager to expand overseas business.
2. Participating in project bidding, and being responsible for writing the technical tender.
3. Making the technical solutions according to customer’s demand.
4. Planning and organizing technical exchanges, gathering market information and feeding back timely.
5. Pushing the continuous upgrading of the company's products.
6. Organizing and coordinating business negotiations and business exchanges.
7. Completing other work that supervisor arranged.
Education, Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required
1. Bachelor degree or above, power electronics, electronic technology or automation major.
2. Good reading and writing skills in English, having a good knowledge of foreign trade business.
3. 2+ years of relevant work experience in oil industry or electric industry. Being Familiar with the local laws and regulations.
4. Familiar with drilling rig products for land and offshore, familiar with the working principle and the technical speculations. Those with rich knowledge of electrical control and drive system for land drilling rig and offshore platform will be preferable.
5. A strong sense of responsibility, highly organization, good expressing ability of speaking and writing.
6. Good team spirit, strong communication skill.
7. Familiar with e-mail and office software.
8. Location: Houston, USA.